- Amy E. Bartell
- A.E. Originals
- Mixed Media Artist
- I am a painter and a card maker, with a love for paper and the process.
- Linda Bigness
- Artist by Design at Studio 245
- Experimental Visual and Sculptural Arts
- An award winning internationally exhibited artist whose works can be found in public and private collections. Represented locally by the Skaneateles Artisan Gallery and the Rochester based Nan Miller Gallery.
- Boxcar Press
- Letterpress printing
- Our mission is to print beautifully; use the best materials; and support and inspire the letterpress community.
- Helen Carter
- Secret Lentil Clothing
- Artist-made clothing
- secret lentil: protective gear for your internal revolution
- Carolyn I. Coit
- Realist artist in both oils, watercolor, and drawings
- I represent the "old timers"…
those who remember caste drawings and perspective,
who went through the advertising phase,
on to teaching, writing curriculum,
always wishing realism would one day return,
and finally found out,
" let the paint speak for itself"
…and damn the consequences!
- Barbara Conte-Gaugel
- Painting, and assemblage
- My oil paintings, many done in plein air, along with studio still life works are slowlyfilling my studio walls at the Delavan Center.
- Willson Cummer
- Willson Cummer Photography
- I explore the intersections of the natural world and the built environment, and create color photographic projects that are documentary and artistic.
- Jerome Durr
- Jerome Durr Studio LLC
- Jerome has been designing, fabricating, restoring and installing architectural art glass since 1973.
- John Fitzsimmons
- Known for both figurative and landscape painting and has many solo and group shows around the US and internationally.
- Robert Glisson
- Outfield Oils
- Oil Painter
- I am a plein air painter. Please don’t ask me to paint your house.
- Marcela Hanford
- Any work in the studio is for sale, I accept commission occasionally, please inquire for prices.
- Wendy Harris
- Wendy Harris Fine Art
- Painter: pastel, mixed media, oil, acrylic
- I live to paint en "plein air", on site as the scene changes in front of me. I want you to see the world anew, to see beauty in the commonplace.
- Aaron Jenkins
- The Black Arts Studio
- Screen Printing & Illustration
- The Black Arts Studio is a custom flat-stock and textile screen printing shop that offers a variety of screen printing services and is home to BLK.RTS. Brand art prints, throw pillows, wooden drink coasters, and apparel.
- Kathryn Miranda, M.AmSAT
- Alexander Technique of Syracuse
- Artist in teaching posture, breathing, human bodies moving with ease, conscious awareness, changing habits.
- Laurel Morton
- Fashion-technical design
- I've been creating, designing, sewing, custom fitting, patternmaking and, most recently, teaching at SU for years. Do you have a fashion or fit problem?...get custom solutions, take workshops, learn to create!
- Jan Navales
- Jan Navales Designs
- Textile Designer
- Creator of bags & totes, jewelry & beads, wrist cuffs, sling belts, and wall hangings.. All items are created with the fabrics that I have either dyed, hand block printed , screen printed or batik. Each one is unique. no two the same... I offer workshops in several fabric design techniques..
- Robert Niedzwiecki
- I am a traditional realistic landscape painter working with the beautiful landscapes of Central New York, including the Finger Lakes, Adirondack's, and the eastern Shore of Lake Ontario. I also travel within the US painting the varied landscapes of this country.
- Gary Quirk
- Gary L Quirk Studios
- Ceramic Tile & Ceramic Restoration Service
- Original Handmade Framed Ceramic Tile & Full Restoration Service for Historic Ceramics
- Theodora Ravago
- Web Designer
- I design websites. I made this one. I'm always looking for new and exciting projects. I'm focused on designing and building responsive websites fit to look awesome on every screen size. Be it your mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop.
- Kristin Reagan and Edie Brown
- Saint Be Studio
- Mixed Media Art and Jewelry
- We are two friends working together to create art and beauty. Our work attempts to feel ancestral and modern at the same time.
- Phyllis Richardson
- Oil Painter
- Painting is like a social happening on canvas. I don’t want to leave anyone, any color, out. I work to get all the parts to come together as a cohesive whole. It has to be a good time!
- Carrie Valenzuela
- Amaranth Press and Bindery
- Handbound books, artists' books
- Amaranth Press and Bindery specializes in handbound, one-of-a-kind journals, sketchbooks and photo albums based on traditional binding, inspired by materials in endless textures and structures. Each book is carefully constructed and emerges as a completely unique vessel waiting to be filled.
- Cayetano G. Valenzuela
- Black Rabbit Studio
- Fine art, Illustration & Sign painting
- The Black Rabbit Studio endeavors to craft beautiful and well made art works in the form of screen prints, hand painted signs, fine art/ illustration as well as plush novelties.