The Syracuse Ceramic Guild, established in 1947, is a not-for-profit organization of potters dedicated to the promotion of awareness and understanding of the ceramic medium. To support its educational mission, the Guild maintains an active program of workshops, demonstrations and public service activities, in addition to its regular membership meetings. It sponsors well-known potters and ceramic artists for lectures and workshops independently and in conjunction with the Everson Museum of Art, the Syracuse University Studio Art Department’s Ceramics Program, Onondaga Community College’s Graphic Arts Department, and other educational institutions. The Guild also conducts regular juried exhibitions and sales of members’ work and contributes to the acquisition fund for the Everson Museum’s world-class ceramic collection. The Guild is a supporter of the Stone Quarry Hill Art Park.
The Syracuse Ceramic Guild will be holding a Pottery Plus Show & Sale at the Delavan Center during the Holiday Sale and Open Studio. November 7th, 5-8pm and November 8th, 10am-4pm. There will be free admission and free parking. Please come visit and check out the beautiful work of local Syracuse ceramic artists.